After all the tablet news recently and a few magazines taking the next steps,
along comes this great article via CR! Within 2 years they think ;-) Click link above!
FILTERED > by Gregory James Brown
- is a blog dedicated to showcasing inspiring creative from around the world. ART / DESIGN / TECH / ADVERTISING / PHOTOGRAPHY / FASHION / DIGITAL.
Greg is a British born Digital Creative and Strategist residing in Stockholm, Sweden. Working professionally since 1998 both online and off, he has created communication & creative solutions for global brands such as: Lee Jeans, Budweiser, Orange, Sony Music/Levi, Converse, Diet Coke, adidas, Volvo, BMW, Universal, H&M and the BBC - to name a selection. His focus today lies within people centric digital channels, creating more meaningful advertising and brand experiences, helping brands to realise their position by creating strategies, driving brand direction, raising brand profiles, assisting brand vision, and pushing core values.
Friday, 18 December 2009
Wednesday, 16 December 2009
Tuesday, 15 December 2009
New Honda Civic ad. Really nice editing and remixing, I like the payoff copy...
'everything we do goes into everything we do'. Style over message maybe, but it works ;-)
Definitely sells a Civic, if you're in the market for a small car!
Monday, 14 December 2009
Thursday, 10 December 2009
Nice idea if you lack a budget, that's for sure!
Kinda feels a bit stop motion, but with less work and hassle ;-)
Wednesday, 9 December 2009
Whore houses and drug dealers can also benefit from this ;-)
I read a book recently that suggested having a Google city, for fans to live in.
But who needs a city when you can have the world and also know everything about the people living in that world?
Oh that's Google today!
- ► 2012 (20)
- ► 2011 (42)
- ► 2010 (80)
- The future of magazines?
- Lean Mean Fighting Machine - Radio
- Designed DJ Desks
- Aston Martin Rapide
- Google Chrome - The Features ad + BTS Making
- Michael Johansson - Random Sculpture
- New Honda ad - Everything We Do Goes Into Everythi...
- Hermès - Window Installation
- Studio Toogood - Lovely stuff
- Google Street View Imagery Can Make A Beautiful Mu...
- Favorite Places by Google, of course
- The Man From UNKLE - Documentary
- WeSC / Medicom Toy collaboration
- The Sun vs iPhone
- ▼ December (14)