FILTERED > by Gregory James Brown
- is a blog dedicated to showcasing inspiring creative from around the world. ART / DESIGN / TECH / ADVERTISING / PHOTOGRAPHY / FASHION / DIGITAL.
Greg is a British born Digital Creative and Strategist residing in Stockholm, Sweden. Working professionally since 1998 both online and off, he has created communication & creative solutions for global brands such as: Lee Jeans, Budweiser, Orange, Sony Music/Levi, Converse, Diet Coke, adidas, Volvo, BMW, Universal, H&M and the BBC - to name a selection. His focus today lies within digital channels, creating more meaningful advertising and brand experiences, helping brands to realise their position by creating strategies, driving brand direction, raising brand profiles, assisting brand vision, and pushing core values.
Wednesday, 24 March 2010
Friday, 19 March 2010
Wednesday, 17 March 2010
I doubt this app will have the same amount of downloads though, we're see who wants to drive efficiently...
Tuesday, 9 March 2010
Friday, 5 March 2010
Go Penguin! Heritage brand (publisher) really adopting technology ;-)
Kids will never want to see a traditional book ever again and bedtime stories...
will be a whole different event! How will they fall asleep if they are interacting?
Really looking forward to this type of user experience though :-)
- ► 2012 (20)
- ► 2011 (42)
- Chatroulette Piano Improv #2: Merton Returns
- Quote Today - This Is Moronic
- Facebook: Facts & Figures For 2010
- Adidas Originals: Womens LookBook 2010
- VIV Mag: iPad Interactive Magazine
- NEW Volkswagen iPhone app - Think Blue. Challenge
- Best of Chatroulette
- Penguin's Upcoming iPad Books
- Stussy x Haze - LA Exhibition
- ▼ March (9)
- ► 2009 (137)