Naomi models Swarovski headphones. A bargain at 2500 dollars!
FILTERED > by Gregory James Brown
- is a blog dedicated to showcasing inspiring creative from around the world. ART / DESIGN / TECH / ADVERTISING / PHOTOGRAPHY / FASHION / DIGITAL.
Greg is a British born Digital Creative and Strategist residing in Stockholm, Sweden. Working professionally since 1998 both online and off, he has created communication & creative solutions for global brands such as: Lee Jeans, Budweiser, Orange, Sony Music/Levi, Converse, Diet Coke, adidas, Volvo, BMW, Universal, H&M and the BBC - to name a selection. His focus today lies within digital channels, creating more meaningful advertising and brand experiences, helping brands to realise their position by creating strategies, driving brand direction, raising brand profiles, assisting brand vision, and pushing core values.
- ► 2012 (20)
- ► 2011 (42)
- ► 2010 (80)
- ► 2009 (137)
- MARINO PARISOTTO VAY - One to watch!
- KIM JONES - New job
- ROLLERBOYS - Epic as ever - S.E.D.A
- +46 - Award exhibition
- BARON MOVES - so sad for French Vogue
- FEDEX - Ambient. An oldie but a goodie (Nov 2006)
- DAVID CARSON - love him or hate him...
- +46 - Stockholm Fashion Week
- The History of Visual Communication
- LEGO - Celebrating 50 years
- YSL HOMME MOVIE - Autumn/Winter 2008
- CLOUD - digital sculpture
- NED VENA - New Works
- CLASSIC KNOLL - poster
- SWAROVSKI - Headphones
- ▼ January (15)