If you like the sound of this line-up, vote for it ;-)
FILTERED > by Gregory James Brown
- is a blog dedicated to showcasing inspiring creative from around the world. ART / DESIGN / TECH / ADVERTISING / PHOTOGRAPHY / FASHION / DIGITAL.
Greg is a British born Digital Creative and Strategist residing in Stockholm, Sweden. Working professionally since 1998 both online and off, he has created communication & creative solutions for global brands such as: Lee Jeans, Budweiser, Orange, Sony Music/Levi, Converse, Diet Coke, adidas, Volvo, BMW, Universal, H&M and the BBC - to name a selection. His focus today lies within digital channels, creating more meaningful advertising and brand experiences, helping brands to realise their position by creating strategies, driving brand direction, raising brand profiles, assisting brand vision, and pushing core values.
- ► 2012 (20)
- ► 2011 (42)
- ► 2010 (80)
- ► 2009 (137)
- HAPPY MORNING...
- SAMSUNG - Widget
- GEORGE LOIS - Slams Esquire Cover
- WISDOM - WIse Words From Wise People
- H&M - Comme des Garçons
- UPDATE - Bibliothèque
- SAMSUNG - Where To Next Then?
- WEB 2.0 - But Offline?
- PART OF THE WEEKEND NEVER DIES
- IN-GAME ADVERTISING - Democratic Dollars
- VOLVO - Ocean Race, Rush!
- MVAs ICON AWARD - Jonathan Glazer
- JULIAN RED - AW08 Film
- CICATRIZ - Ones To Watch
- SHYNOLA - Gideon Baws Dies Aged 33
- BANKSY - More NYC Takeover
- CHANGE IS GOOD - But There Will Be Risk!
- ONLINE VIDEO - Today & Next?
- BANKSY - Does It Again!
- ADIDAS FESTIVAL TIME - Nice Music Here...
- INDEPENDENT GRIP - Intelligently Applied
- GRACE JONES - By Chris Cunningham
- HUMANISTIC APPROACH
- ADAM KIMMEL - Presents: Claremont HD
- FABIEN BARON - In The NY Times
- MIA NILSSON - Sthlm Street Art
- BANKSY - Quote
- ▼ October (27)