FILTERED > by Gregory James Brown
- is a blog dedicated to showcasing inspiring creative from around the world. ART / DESIGN / TECH / ADVERTISING / PHOTOGRAPHY / FASHION / DIGITAL.
Greg is a British born Digital Creative and Strategist residing in Stockholm, Sweden. Working professionally since 1998 both online and off, he has created communication & creative solutions for global brands such as: Lee Jeans, Budweiser, Orange, Sony Music/Levi, Converse, Diet Coke, adidas, Volvo, BMW, Universal, H&M and the BBC - to name a selection. His focus today lies within digital channels, creating more meaningful advertising and brand experiences, helping brands to realise their position by creating strategies, driving brand direction, raising brand profiles, assisting brand vision, and pushing core values.
- ► 2012 (20)
- ► 2011 (42)
- ► 2010 (80)
- Mungolian Jet Set @ TRANAN tonight!!!
- Google Chrome Themes Channel
- YouTube Hits by Judit & Judit
- Projections - The Dark Room
- Massive Attack - Unfinished Sympathy (Live Glaston...
- The Editors - Launch new album with Google Street ...
- AZARI & III - HUNGRY FOR THE POWER
- VICE comp! Win tickets: 24:hours feat. Spencer Par...
- Sign Of The Times - The Social Media Guru
- Rory Sutherland: Life lessons from an ad man
- Shocking Barack - Brammo Road Trip
- Lufthansa - Create Social Application
- Abstract photography...
- Fun online app to create speeches...
- Everything.Collected - RSS reader by Great Works
- A future pop-star from Japan?
- Stefan Sagmeister - 7 year itch
- ▼ October (17)