FILTERED > by Gregory James Brown
- is a blog dedicated to showcasing inspiring creative from around the world. ART / DESIGN / TECH / ADVERTISING / PHOTOGRAPHY / FASHION / DIGITAL.
Greg is a British born Digital Creative and Strategist residing in Stockholm, Sweden. Working professionally since 1998 both online and off, he has created communication & creative solutions for global brands such as: Lee Jeans, Budweiser, Orange, Sony Music/Levi, Converse, Diet Coke, adidas, Volvo, BMW, Universal, H&M and the BBC - to name a selection. His focus today lies within digital channels, creating more meaningful advertising and brand experiences, helping brands to realise their position by creating strategies, driving brand direction, raising brand profiles, assisting brand vision, and pushing core values.
- ► 2012 (20)
- ► 2011 (42)
- Paul Rand - Logo Thoughts & Tribulations
- Best Buy - E-Cycle
- Adobe & Wired - Digital Magazine
- New Balance - 365 Project / iPhone App
- NIKE: THE HUMAN CHAIN
- TED - Augmented Reality Maps
- Parkour Flipbook Animation
- A test using post.ly
- BANKSY - Exit Through The Gift Shop
- R.I.P - Alexander McQueen
- CAT London 2009: The New Creative Rock Stars
- Google Parisian Love 2010 Super Bowl XLIV Ad
- 24:HRS feat. EAMON HARKIN (NYC) + 2009 highlights....
- SHIT HOT - DIY Style Music Video
- FAC251 - The Hacienda 2
- Spot your Adland favourites
- ▼ February (16)
- ► 2009 (137)