FILTERED > by Gregory James Brown

is a blog dedicated to showcasing inspiring creative from around the world. ART / DESIGN / TECH / ADVERTISING / PHOTOGRAPHY / FASHION / DIGITAL.
Greg is a British born Digital Creative and Strategist residing in Stockholm, Sweden. Working professionally since 1998 both online and off, he has created communication & creative solutions for global brands such as: Lee Jeans, Budweiser, Orange, Sony Music/Levi, Converse, Diet Coke, adidas, Volvo, BMW, Universal, H&M and the BBC - to name a selection. His focus today lies within people centric digital channels, creating more meaningful experiences and solutions, helping brands to realise their position by creating strategies, driving brand direction, raising awareness, assisting brand vision, and pushing core values.

Monday 3 November 2008

AGENT PROVOCATEUR / PIRATES / HELENA CHRISTIAN - Avast!






It was the day before Christmas 2001, Soho, London. I walked past the shop first to check it out a little, nervous I would be 
attacked by aggressive nympho staff. I rang the doorbell, was let in and greeted by 2 friendly smily girls dressed in pink. 
They then continued to help my shopping expierence all the way to the cash desk and saying goodbye at the door. 
I left with a smile on my face and the girlfriend was very happy that xmas;-)

I have been a keen follower ever since, mailing list etc! Their web presence has always been high and forward thinking, creating user 
experiences and collaborations way before most fashion brands. So when I heard about this theme with one of my other favourite things - Pirates, I couldn't wait! 
They could have even released this on Talk Like A Pirate Day... Arrrrrrr!


No comments:

Blog Archive